Missing service row iamge

Online Services requests are monitored during council business hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm. For urgent issues please telephone (03) 9209 6777.

This site will be unavailable from 12.00pm Saturday 29 June to 8.00am Monday 1 July for end of financial year maintenance.

Apply for a Building Plan and Documentation Search [file search, documentation]

Apply for a Planning Documentation Search [planning documentation search, planning documentation,planning permit files]

Apply for a Building Application [Planning, Development, Renovation, Construction, Building, Storm water drainage, legal point of discharge, Report & Consent, Private Building Surveyor]

Apply for a Planning Application [Permit, Building, Development, Renovation, Construction, Extension, Demolition, Alteration, Planning Certificate of Compliance, Pre-application advice request, Change of Use, Application for signage]

Apply for a Footpath Trading Permit [business, license, enquiry, footpath, tables, chairs, café, restaurant, application]

Apply for a Mobile Food Van Permit [vehicle, business, license, truck,]

Apply for a Multiple Animal Permit [Dog, Cat, Pets, Animal, Multiple, Permit]

Apply for a Parking Permit [application, priority parking, disability parking, residential, foreshore, resident, permit zone]

Apply for a Real Estate Board Permit [board, display permit, advertise, advertising]

Apply for a Road Opening Permit [permit, license, permission, approval, digging, excavation, hole]

Apply for a Road/Lane Closure Permit [permit, license, permission, approval, street, building, construction, road]

Apply for a Skip Bin Permit [waste collection, garbage, road, parking, construction, rubbish]

Apply for a Street Occupation Permit [permit, license, permission, approval, footpath, street, construction, fence, fencing, scaffold]

Apply for a Vehicle Crossing Permit [permit, license, permission, approval, driveway, car, footpath]

Apply for a Work Zone Permit [permit, license, permission, approval, road, closure, building, construction, parking]

Apply for an Out of Hours Permit [permit, license, permission, approval, building, noise, construction]

Apply for Form 326 or Land Information Certificates [Application, Certificate, Land Information, Rates, Building, Property, Sale, Conveyance]

Enquire - Planning or Building [Enquiry, Development, Renovation, Construction, Building, Planning]

Enquire About Anything [road closure, festival, complaint, noise, triathlon, St Kilda festival, iron man, marathon]

Enquiry - Animals [Enquiry, Dog, Cat, Pets, Animal]

Enquiry - Food Safety [Enquiry, Café, Restaurant, bakery, butcher]

Enquiry - Footpath Trading [license, permit, enquiry, footpath, tables, chairs, café, restaurant]

Enquiry - Parking Permits [permits, parking, enquiry, complaint]

Enquiry - Public Rubbish Bin [waste, garbage, litter]

Enquiry - Rubbish and Waste [waste, garbage, complaint]

Object to or Support a Planning Permit [Complaint, Suggestion, Development, Construction, Building, Objection]

Pay a Building Permit Application [Payment, Pay, Building, Permit, Application]

Pay a Debtor Invoice [Payment, Pay, debtor, invoice, invoices, food act, registration, renew, renewal, health wellbeing, footpath, trading, home community care, statement, development, business, sundry]

Pay a Food Act Infringement [Food, Infringement, Fine, Payment, Pay]

Pay a Health and Wellbeing Act Infringement [Health, Infringement, Fine, Payment, Pay]

Pay a Local Laws Infringement [Pay, Local Laws, Infringement, Fine, Payment]

Pay a Parking Infringement [Parking, Infringement, Fine, Payment, Pay, Ticket]

Pay a Planning Compliance Infringement [Planning, Infringement, Fine, Payment, Pay]

Pay a Planning Permit Application [Payment, Pay, Planning, Development, Permit, Application]

Pay a Tobacco Act Infringement [Tobacco, Sales, Infringement, Fine, Payment]

Pay an Animal Infringement [Animal, Infringement, Fine, Payment, Pay]

Pay for a Footpath Trading Permit [Payment, Pay, invoice, invoices, footpath trading, permit, street, furniture]

Pay for a Parking Permit [Payment, Pay, Resident, Foreshore, Visitor, Club, Parking, Permit]

Pay for a Booking [Payment, Pay, Event, Town Hall, Meeting Room, Wedding ceremonies, Open Space]

Appeal for a Parking Infringement [Fine,Pay,Contest]

Pay your Rates [Payment, Pay, Rates, Pay Rates]

Pay for a Development Permit[Payment]

Register a New Dog or Cat [Register, Animal, Pets, Dog, Cat, Registration]

Renew a Parking Permit [priority parking, disability parking, residential, foreshore, renewal, permit zone]

Renew your Animal Registration [Payment, Register, Pets, Dog, Cat, Renew, Animal, Registration]

Report a Barking Dog [Complaint, Noise, Animal]

Report a Dog Attack [Complaint, Bite, Animal]

Report a Noise Issue [complaint, report, music, loud]

Report a Parking Ticket Machine Fault [Faulty, park, car, coins, money]

Report an Abandoned Vehicle [abandon, car, unattended, unknown, truck, block]

Report an issue with Footpath Furniture [blocking, illegal, footpath, tables, chairs, café, restaurant]

Request for a New Bike Parking Location [bike racks, racks, bicycle, bike, cycle, cycling, parking, hoops, lock]

Report Damage made by Roots/Branches [Tree, fallen]

Report Dumped Rubbish [Waste, illegal dumping, complaint, garbage, dump, footpath, nature strip, laneway]

Report Food Contamination [illness, foodborne illness, food poison, food poisoning, café, restaurant, bakery, butcher]

Report Food Poisoning [Contamination, foodborne illness, food poison, food poisoning, café, restaurant, bakery, butcher]

Report Rubbish Collection Issue [waste, complaint, garbage, bin, missed collection,]

Request - Trees [Tree]

Request a repair of, or a new Rubbish Bin [Broken bin, damaged bin, stolen bin]

Request Hard or Green Rubbish Collection [hard waste, trees, garden, waste, garbage, Christmas tree]

Request Street or Beach Cleaning [road, foreshore, waste, dirty, rubbish]

Request Tree Maintenance or Pruning [tree branches, gardening, nature strips]

Request Tree Planting or Removal [tree branches, plants, nature strips]

Search for a Planning Application [Enquiry, Development, Renovation, Construction, Permit]

Submit Change of Vehicle for Parking Permit [car, new address, permit, parking, move]

Submit Documentation for Parking Permit Renewal [permit, request, application, identification]

Submit Parking Permit Concession Documents [document submission, resident permit, identification]

Change of Address [change contact, mailling address]

Private Building Surveyor - Section 30 Lodgement [sect 30, PBS, Building Permit, Document, Building Act]

Private Building Surveyor - Section 73 Lodgement [sect 73, S73, PBS, Building Permit, Document, Building Act]

Private Building Surveyor - Section 80 Lodgement [sect 80, PBS, Building Permit, Document, Building Act]

Apply for a Copy of a Previous Years Rates Notice [rates, reprint]

Apply for Liquor License [Application, Planning Application, liquor license, sell liquor, consume liquor]

Apply for Car Parking Waiver [parking requirement waiver, exemption, reduce car parking, clause 52.06]

Apply for a parking infringement payment plan or extension of time

Request Graffiti Removal[Spray Paint, Vandalism]

Apply for a Storm Water Drainage / Legal Point of Discharge Application [Drain,Pit]